пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bent over drenched in sweat




Did anyone else notice this?

I was watching the pacific con documentary again(shocker) and during the end when they all talk for 30sec backstage, I decided to pay attention to what is happening in the background. So Massu is talking and Iapos;m watching Tegoshi, Shige, Koyamama and Ryo when I could see him. So Iapos;m watching Shige on the couch playing with his camera and I see Tegoshi sitting next to him. All of a sudden Tegoshi leans back and pulls up his shirt and Iapos;m like "Where are his hands...O_O" I had to rewind it several times..but Iapos;m pretty sure he lifts up his shirt and sticks his hands down his pants O_O. I blushed so hard omg. I never noticed that before Jeez...Iapos;m probably slow but I just noticed it...oh dear Tegoshi XD

Itapos;s around 3:16 if you havenapos;t seen it XD

Iapos;m gonna try and work on my chap now..but if I donapos;t finish it by 10:00 ish, Iapos;ll have to post it tomorrow :o


bent over drenched in sweat, bent over dumbbell, bent over dumbbell flies, bent over dumbbell flyes.



Комментариев нет: