четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

city jackpot nevada




I am so freaking sick of the nasty bitches on Myspace. One in particular... Darcey. Sheapos;s Codyapos;s ex. She has been the thorn in my side for over a year now and I want to rip all of her hair out. She gets on myspace every day and for some reason her and I are still friends on it. I canapos;t bare to delete her cuz letapos;s face, it I like stalking her a bit. But every time I get on I see her stupid old pictures.. Of her and Cody kissing. Heapos;s on her top friends. Ok fat ass.... Cody hasnapos;t checked his myspace in over a year.... Let go.
Then I find out, she calls him...begging for him to come rescue her from a broken down car or something else. Like she has NO ONE ELSE in Utica.... Give me a break. I understand, they are still friends...and that I donapos;t mind..... But come on..... Let go. Heapos;s mine now and for some reason she is still around. I see her as a threat...but for some reason Cody reminds me that Iapos;m a threat to her.... Iapos;M THE GIRLFRIEND I get all the special treatment. I get him to come rescue me and take care of me... Not her. She had her chance and she fucked it up. Itapos;s ridiculous


I NEED SOMEONE TO FUCK HER UP A BIT... As evil as that sounds I think Iapos;d feel better
city jackpot nevada, city jackpot, city jack slicker, city jack new tour.



Комментариев нет: