четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

camera ct repair




I have been doing some reading. I think most of my issues can be linked to a Magnesiun deficentcy. I know I have been tested for just about every thing, but it makes so much sense. Magnesium proapos;s and conapos;s. Con: If you do not have enough magnesium then you can get the following. Migraines, Kidney Stones, Sever Muscle spasms in every part of your body, make your parathyroid gland to malfunction, IBS, Fybromyalga, bad teeth, and count less other problems. Pro: No more muscle spasms that make it hard to even breath some days, no more Migraines, No more IBS, my hormones may go back to normal when my parathyroid gland gets the magnesium, No more fibromyala, may explain the issues with my teeth, it may even fix my spleen issues. I really hope this works. I talked to my doctor and told her what I though and she was excited. Only 2 of the population suffers from this issue. So she had that we found the zebra look. We think that my body needs way more than most people. So she wants me to take 300 of magnesium 4 times a day. I have a terrible time remembering to take anything, unless I am in terrible pain. After I had my last operation I couldnapos;t even remember to take my pain meds every four hours. So I had a more than interesting roller coaster of pain for about 4 days. O and the magnesium may help with memory. All I have to do is try to remember to take it for 4 times a day and in one month I should feel amazing and in about 6 months or less almost everything could be gone. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW I am so excited and relieved. I know it was a long shot when I went to the doctor with the papers I found. With her excitement I am just beyond tickled. I know I have a angle looking over me and I am so grateful for his help. I know that with my limited education, I had to have had help from a higher power. Thank God this may all be a dream before long. There is way more info I could have added. However, I did not feel like getting a Web MD on everyone.
camera ct repair, camera ct enfield precision repair, camera cs630 intel pc r, camera cs630 intel pc.



Комментариев нет: