пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cilek receli




Had a night in with nothing planned yesterday so managed to catch up on some productive stuff. One thing was that my Orange Top-Up swipe card is allegedly due to expire this month (after about a decade)- the man on the phone sounded slightly perplexed both at this and that he had to tell me you could get them from supermarkets. Given my replacement has an apos;expiry dateapos; of 2099 Iapos;m not sure I should have taken it as quite such a serious threat.

Work can most politely be described as apos;hecticapos; at the mo, weapos;re getting busier and thereapos;ve been some pretty emotionally draining situations the last week or so, on top of which the Harvest Festival Nightmare continues: we had our biggest consignment yet today and I think Iapos;ve reached the point of despair about finding space to store it all.
cilek receli, cilek turkey, cilen, cilen dion.



Комментариев нет: