воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

body shaving




I wonder how many calories are burnt after a laughing session of 45 minutes. Iapos;m guessing not nearly as much as I imagine. I just got off the phone with Amanda, my agent - and undoubtedly I had to post about this. Apparently Elle Japan has a pictorial on "goth, punk rock" being publish for December and they want me to be part of it. Marissa, one of the other models at the agency whom iapos;ve fallen in love with, has been booked for it as well. I imagine you wouldnapos;t have to be very good-looking for such, the tittle alone is devastating. Iapos;m sorry for jokingly insulting the both of us but what on earth does goth punk rock look like? I donapos;t know, why do I bother with these theories. I do know how that looks like actually and itapos;s not bad. They want us in a lot of black but with splashes of bold colours. Sounds good. The photograph is some guy named Nathan Shanahan (he did vanity fair, cosmo, esquire, GQ, harpers amongst other things). It will be on location - streets of ginza, and I imagine shibuya. So that means I have to fly off to Japan, Iapos;m not sure Iapos;m ready for that. I do miss cigarette vending machines, the peace sign and slutty restaurants though. Not. Except for the first, of course. As a means to bribe me AA (thatapos;s what I call her, Asshole Anonymous, she knows about it) told me about all the clothing weapos;ll get to wear for the shoot. Brian Lichtenberg (fuck, i love him). Lots of Chanel. Givenchy. Christopher Kane. Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Shakuhachi (Love jessie white) ...some other shit I canapos;t remember. I told her that if Iapos;m not keeping all of it why should I give a bloody toss? She just laughed and said "Oh, youapos;re too funny". I wasnapos;t kidding, I can walk into any store and try what I want, pose and snap it with my camera. Still not keeping the damn clothes though. Whatapos;s the big deal. The flight to Japan is an ordeal. Good thing I started fasting.....

fox and the hound pub, body shaving, body shaving for men, body shaving men, body shaving photos.



Комментариев нет: