воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cmk model




�Just saying, Iapos;m not sure why I�named this post sunflowers.�

Anyways....I�feel like Iapos;m not on this world anymore. I feel so sad and heavy. T.T So...unalive. I�guess partially itapos;s because Iapos;m stressed. I feel disconnected from everything. I�feel nothing. Today, my sister, she was watching me look for desktop wallpapers, and she said, "Youapos;re turning emo." The wallpapers I�picked were all dark colored ones. Ranging from black to dark blue. Iapos;m not even sure if this post even makes sense.

On the car ride home from my piano teacherapos;s house, all I�thought was, "I�wish I can disappear from this world. POOF Gone just like that." Ugh. I�just donapos;t know whatapos;s wrong with me. I�have a feeling Iapos;m suppressing something. But, since I�suppressed it too much, now it has caused me not to feel anything.

PS. I am sorry if this post does not make any sense.

drinking water in portugal, cmk model, cmk diamonds, cmk development corporation, cmk development corp.



Комментариев нет: