суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dahlman jenni kimi raikkonen




I swear to Yog Bleeding H. Sothoth, I am sick of my website and I want it to die.

A couple of days ago, I do something stupid and Movable Type just goes and erases a good bunch of my templates, and Iapos;m still trying to recover. I think Iapos;ve finally gotten a decent layout, the beginning of a good color scheme, and figured out how to get a jQuery pulldown menu to work with my templates so itapos;ll generate, you know, template-driven menus....

... Itapos;s a cool idea, trust me ...


but the damn thing breaks. I mean, it works, but the way the layers render.... Agh.

Iapos;m sick of it. Itapos;s always something.

Feh.
dahlman jenni kimi raikkonen, dahlman isaiah, dahlman family nate, dahlman campus inn madison.



Комментариев нет: