пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dress form used wolf




I just realized something. Something big.


I may never have this much bathroom space again in my whole life.


With my brother gone, Iapos;ve got two sinks, two mirrors, a whole towel closet, a separate room with toilet and shower.



Being a kid is so comfortable, have you ever realized? This is the one time in my life where Iapos;ll be worry-free, no matter how tough things seem to be right now. After this, itapos;s college, then maybe more school, then a job and being a grown-up. Iapos;m going to have to worry about putting food in the fridge (and even having a fridge), dealing with cramped living arrangements, and being independent in a very scary way. Who knows if Iapos;ll ever have a bathroom this size again? My adult lifestyle may not be able to include such a bathroom, ever. Who knows? I could be a millionaire, but I could also end up homeless and trying to get a bed at a shelter every night until the day I die.

I really like having such a large bathroom all to myself.
dress form used wolf, dress form used, dress form use, dress form uniquely.



Комментариев нет: